Agency: Project Unity Safe Harbor Supervised Visitation Center
- Agency Name:
- Project Unity Safe Harbor Supervised Visitation Center
- Volunteers are needed to be an objective observer during supervised visit between a child/children and their noncustodial parent. The time commitment is typically 4 hours per month.
- Mission Statement:
- Our mission is to offer a safe, neutral site for visits between a parent and child and/or custody exchanges for children who are struggling with divorce or family conflict.
- Issues Addressed by Agency:
- Children / Youth
- Domestic Violence
- Substance Abuse
- Parking Available at Agency:
- Accessible to People with Disabilities:
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Friday 8am-5pm, Saturday 8am-2pm.
Agency-Wide Contact Information
- Address 1:
- 4001 E. 29th Street #114
- Zip Code:
- Phone Number:
- (979) 595-2900
- Web Address:
- E-mail Address:
Map to Location
- Supervised visitation between