Opportunity: The Salvation Army Food Pantry Program
- Opportunity Name:
- The Salvation Army Food Pantry Program
- Summary of Opportunity:
- The Salvation Army Food Pantry serves groceries to families in need in Brazos County. Volunteers are needed to unload food trucks, stock shelves, sort food, and bag groceries.
- Issues Addressed in Opportunity:
- Special Skills Needed/Preferred for Opportunity:
- Lifting boxes up to 40 pounds.
- Training/Orientation Provided:
- Application/Interview Process:
- Parking Available On-Site:
- Location Accessible to People with Disabilities: