Opportunity: Social Media Marketing Intern
- Opportunity Name:
- Social Media Marketing Intern
- Summary of Opportunity:
- Under the direction of the Community Relations Manager the intern will be responsible for Social Media Marketing: optimise, maintain, monitor and lead the platforms and any marketing strategies carried out in them: Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, YouTube, Pinterest, Mixcloud, Soundcloud, Google+, Flickr, etc.
- Content creation and management: content marketing.
- Interaction with users: community engagement.
- Social commerce: leads, calls to action and conversions in social media.
- Monitoring: online media, information sources and social channels.
- Measurements and follow-up: determining the ROI of the work carried out, justifying the quality of the actions taken and, of course, the results thereof.
- Fan building: based on achieving specific ROI objectives.
- Contests and campaigns: creative input, development, starting up and monitoring.
- Qualitative aspects: Sentiment reports, strengths, scope, virality, passion and effects for the brand online.
- SEO: website, blog and social platform (social search) optimisation, aimed at improving search results.
- Keyword optimisation and improvement in new SEO/SEM opportunities
- Email marketing: development, creative input, running, results and campaigns.
- Website: content optimisation and stimulation, improvements within the website structure: functionality, usability, navigation by users. Developing and launching a mobile version. Promoting, marketing and communicating all the website's contents. Measurements, monitoring and follow-up of results.
- Coordination and management of press and communication tasks: contents, interviews, website news, exclusive acts, etc.
- Issues Addressed in Opportunity:
- Civic / Community
- Health / Medicine
- Politics / Advocacy
- Special Skills Needed/Preferred for Opportunity:
- Proficient with social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin, etc. Creative thinker. Communication skills. Web design experience preferred but not required.
- Training/Orientation Provided:
- Application/Interview Process:
- Parking Available On-Site:
- Location Accessible to People with Disabilities: