Opportunity: Mentor to Young People
- Opportunity Name:
- Mentor to Young People
- Summary of Opportunity:
- During our monthly support group meeting for single moms, there is a great need for mentors who can relate to the young people growing up in a single parent environment. Children of all ages, from the very young to teenagers. Looking for mentors who can befriend, walk alongside, and communicate effectively. Requires a commitment of at least 6 months and up to 15 hours during that 6-month period.
- Issues Addressed in Opportunity:
- Special Skills Needed/Preferred for Opportunity:
- Patience, understanding of the complexities of growing up in a single-parent home, listening ear.
- Application/Interview Process:
- Parking Available On-Site:
- Location Accessible to People with Disabilities: