Opportunity: Child Care
- Opportunity Name:
- Child Care
- Summary of Opportunity:
- Need experienced and caring childcare providers one night per week for infants to age 5 years. Great for groups, friends or individuals, male or female. Can serve as often as desired. Great way to make a difference in a child's life. Great way to support teen moms while they are in support groups, learning to be the best moms they can be! Thursday evenings 5:30-8:30 pm throughout the school year.
And for those who can make a weekly commitment, consider joining the Childcare Leadership Team!
Time Requirement: Thursday evenings 5:40-8:20 p.m.
Must provide own transportation. Orientation video: https://docs.google.com/a/pregnancyoutreach.org/file/d/0BzAtwnOlBWgAeTB0OVFsbDZSNjg/edit
Apply online at https://aggieland.mysamdb.com/SAM/Vol/OnLineVolunteerApplication_Edt.aspx or email email@example.com.
- Issues Addressed in Opportunity:
- Children / Youth
- Pregnancy / Prenatal / Postnatal
- Race / Ethnicity
- Special Skills Needed/Preferred for Opportunity:
- Loves kids, can be flexible with kids, (sitting on the floor etc), patient
- Training/Orientation Provided:
- Application/Interview Process:
- Parking Available On-Site:
- Location Accessible to People with Disabilities: