Opportunity: Community Impact Intern
- Opportunity Name:
- Community Impact Intern
- Summary of Opportunity:
- The UWBV Community Impact Intern will be accountable for effectively completing the following activities:
Serving under the supervision and guidance of the Vice President Community Impact, assist in the grant review and grant release process for the Financial Fitness Innovation Fund and Community Impact grants.
- Coordinate request for proposal release and receipt of Financial Fitness Innovation Fund (FFIF) grants.
- Assist the Community Impact Committee and Vice President Community Impact in FFIF grant review and award notification process.
- Support the Vice President Community Impact in Community Impact request for proposal process.
Provide evaluation of performance measures for Community Impact department:
- Analyze current performance measures of Community Impact grants and programs including 2-1-1 Texas, Volunteer Brazos Valley, Financial Fitness, and Youth Leadership Cabinet.
- Identify and communicate improvements to performance measures.
- Assist the Vice President Community Impact in implementation plan of performance measures.
- Issues Addressed in Opportunity:
- Special Skills Needed/Preferred for Opportunity:
- - Student enrolled in coursework supporting a public health, sociology, social service, or other applicable masters degree.
- Knowledge of general computer programs (Outlook, Microsoft programs).
- Training/Orientation Provided:
- Application/Interview Process:
- Parking Available On-Site:
- Location Accessible to People with Disabilities: