Opportunity: Gabriel Project Life Center Volunteer in Bryan office
- Opportunity Name:
- Gabriel Project Life Center Volunteer in Bryan office
- Summary of Opportunity:
- Catholic Charities is looking for a volunteer to support Gabriel Project Life Center (GPLC) staff during special classes and events. Duties include welcoming parents, setting up room for classes, cleaning up after class, and general administrative support.
To support with sorting and organizing donated items in shelves and storage bins in donation room and at reception area.
- Issues Addressed in Opportunity:
- Children / Youth
- Civic / Community
- Education / Literacy
- Pregnancy / Prenatal / Postnatal
- Start Date/Time:
- December 1, 2016 8:00am
- End Date/Time:
- December 31, 2018 12:00am
- Special Skills Needed/Preferred for Opportunity:
- Weekdays in the mornings will be very helpful as classes are provided in the mornings.
Ability to speak/read/write Spanish; comfortable translating English to Spanish, and Spanish to English.
Also, we need a volunteer for the following Saturday mornings in 2017:
April 22 and 29
May 6, 13, and 20
- Training/Orientation Provided:
- Parking Available On-Site:
- Location Accessible to People with Disabilities: