Agency: Aggieland Pregnancy Outreach, Inc.
- Agency Name:
- Aggieland Pregnancy Outreach, Inc.
- Aggieland Pregnancy Outreach is a place of hope and help to women and teens. APO provides an extensive range of support services to women experiencing unplanned pregnancies. The agency has several outreach programs to single mothers and pregnant or parenting teenagers. And, APO is the only infant adoption agency in the Brazos County.
- Mission Statement:
- The mission of Aggieland Pregnancy Outreach, Inc. is to provide support services to women experiencing unplanned pregnancies, to promote Christian parenting, and to promote adoption as a loving alternative.
- Issues Addressed by Agency:
- Children / Youth
- Education / Literacy
- Pregnancy / Prenatal / Postnatal
- Parking Available at Agency:
Agency-Wide Contact Information
- Address 1:
- 2501 Texas Ave. South, Suite C-105
- College Station
- Zip Code:
- Phone Number:
- Web Address:
- E-mail Address:
Map to Location
- Counseling Center -- for those experiencing unexpected pregnancies, from initial Needs Assessment and beyond
- Adoption Agency -- for those wishing to make a plan of adoption for their baby and for those interested in adopting
- Mama Club & The Real Men -- outreach program to teen parents and their children
- GateKeepers - outreach to single mothers living at Southgate Apartments