Agency: American Red Cross - Blood Services
- Agency Name:
- American Red Cross - Blood Services
- Every 3 seconds someone needs blood. The American Red Cross provides 40% of our nation's blood supply. We need volunteers to help at blood drives by greeting and signing in donors, working the refreshment area or help recruit donors.
- Mission Statement:
- The mission of the American Red Cross Biomedical Serives is to fulfull the needs of the American people for the safest, most reliable and cost-effective blood services through voluntary donations.
- Issues Addressed by Agency:
- Parking Available at Agency:
- Accessible to People with Disabilities:
- Hours of Operation:
- We need volunteers to help at We Bleed Maroon week, a week long blood drive that is done on campus.
Agency-Wide Contact Information
- Address 1:
- 4800 Harry Hines Blvd
- Zip Code:
- Phone Number:
- Web Address:
- E-mail Address:
Map to Location