Agency: National Kidney Foundation
- Agency Name:
- National Kidney Foundation
- The Luv Thy Kidney Walkathon is JUNE 3, 2017 at SAM RAYBURN MIDDLE SCHOOL, BRYAN, TEXAS (team.kidney.org/event/luvthykidney)
Join your Brazos Valley neighbors at this 1-mile Walk and Family Festival to raise awareness of kidney disease and raise funds for the National Kidney Foundation that will support lifesaving programs for patients, their families, and those at risk.
Registration starts at 8:00am and the Walk begins at 9:00am. Event concludes at noon. Enjoy DJ music, vendors, activities for kids, and refreshments. Volunteers are needed in first aid, registration, water stations and more.
For more information, please contact Tareysha Cooper at email@example.com.
- Mission Statement:
- The National Kidney Foundation, a major voluntary nonprofit health organization, is dedicated to preventing kidney and urinary tract diseases, improving the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by kidney disease and increasing the availability of all organs for transplantation.
To enhance the lives of everyone with, at risk of or affected by kidney disease.
- Issues Addressed by Agency:
- Parking Available at Agency:
- Accessible to People with Disabilities:
- Hours of Operation:
- The event in Bryan will be held from 8am-noon.
Agency-Wide Contact Information
- Address 1:
- 7421 Burnet Rd. #444
- Zip Code:
- Phone Number:
- Web Address:
- E-mail Address:
Map to Location