Agency: First Adventures Language Learning Center
- Agency Name:
- First Adventures Language Learning Center
- First Adventures Language Learning Center is seeking caring and passionate individuals to help us create a fun and positive experience for our infants and toddlers. Our goal at First Adventures is to nurture each child's creativity, language, and social skills in a play-based environment.
• Must be able to relate positively with infants, young children, and their parents.
• Responsible for implementing First Adventures philosophies and curriculum.
• Must have great time management and multitasking skills.
• A love for children and a kind, patient, playful spirit.
• CPR and First Aid Certification (or a willingness to obtain).
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 30 lbs and work indoors and outdoors.
• Must have a High School degree or a GED certificate and be over 18 years of age
• Must meet state-specific guidelines for this position, such as passing a Background and a Fingerprint test
• Valid driver's license required
First Adventures is currently open from 7:00am to 5:30pm Monday - Friday, and we are located at 2911 S Texas Avenue Suite 203, College Station, Tx 77845.
- Mission Statement:
- The mission of First Adventures Language Learning Center is to help all children reach their full potential by developing training, resources and information for Early Childhood educators and parents, and to assist low income families and children with individualized training and resources to lead to self sufficiency and educational success.
- Issues Addressed by Agency:
Agency-Wide Contact Information
- Address 1:
- 2911 S Texas Ave Suite 203
- College Station
- Zip Code:
- Phone Number:
- Web Address:
- E-mail Address:
Map to Location