Opportunity: FamilyWize Health Intern
- Opportunity Name:
- FamilyWize Health Intern
- Summary of Opportunity:
- The UWBV FamilyWize Health Intern will be accountable for effectively completing the following activities:
Serving under the supervision and guidance of the Vice President Community Impact, implement an outreach and distribution plan for the FamilyWize program.
- Coordinate outreach efforts to market FamilyWize Health Savings Card program to the Brazos Valley.
- Develop and implement a distribution plan for the FamilyWize Health Savings Card to the Brazos Valley.
Assess United Way's Health Impact Area:
- Analyze current and future United Way impacts in Health.
- Identify and communicate three to five community indicators relating to Health.
- Assist the Vice President Community Impact in implementation plan of community indicators in Health.
- Issues Addressed in Opportunity:
- Special Skills Needed/Preferred for Opportunity:
- - Student enrolled in coursework supporting a public health, sociology, social service, or other applicable masters degree.
- Knowledge of general computer programs (Outlook, Microsoft programs).
- Access to travel within the seven-county region for outreach needs.
- Training/Orientation Provided:
- Application/Interview Process:
- Parking Available On-Site:
- Location Accessible to People with Disabilities: