Opportunity: Campaign Intern
- Opportunity Name:
- Campaign Intern
- Summary of Opportunity:
- The UWBV Campaign Intern will be accountable for effectively completing the following activities:
Serving under the supervision and guidance of the Resource Development Manager, manage donor relationships for Community Campaign and State Employee Charitable Campaign.
- Assist in the management of entering donor and pledge information into Donation Tracker; Ensure that all donor information, including home address, employer, and email address is accurate and up to date.
- Promote charitable giving to the general population.
- Assist Resource Development Manager with appropriate method of donor acknowledgement and recognition, as determined by campaign recognition matrices.
Support United Way of the Brazos Valley's community campaign by:
- Assisting Resource Development Manager with preparation for employee workplace campaigns by assembling campaign material packets.
- Post and manage campaign updates on social media as necessary and appropriate.
- Assist in the development of standard campaign processes, basic UWBV overview training materials and evaluation materials.
- Ensure the mission of United Way is well represented in all aspects of work.
- Issues Addressed in Opportunity:
- Special Skills Needed/Preferred for Opportunity:
- - Student enrolled in coursework supporting nonprofit resource development.
- Active volunteer in one or more organizations in the Brazos Valley.
- Knowledge of general computer programs (Outlook, Microsoft programs), website management and social media platforms.
- Training/Orientation Provided:
- Application/Interview Process:
- Parking Available On-Site:
- Location Accessible to People with Disabilities: