Opportunity: Summer Lawn Mowing Program
- Opportunity Name:
- Summer Lawn Mowing Program
- Summary of Opportunity:
- Volunteers will help with the upkeep of lawns in the local area for those community members who are unable to do so themselves due to age or mobility issues. Volunteers may be scheduled on a rotational work schedule that can be as frequent as daily to weekly based on volunteer's preference and the client list need for lawn care.
- Issues Addressed in Opportunity:
- Civic / Community
- Environment (incl. Wildlife)
- Human / Civil Rights
- Senior Citizens
- Special Skills Needed/Preferred for Opportunity:
- Must be willing to work in possibly weather that can become hot at times as this is during the summer; heat tolerant.
- Application/Interview Process: