Opportunity: Volunteer Advocacy
- Opportunity Name:
- Volunteer Advocacy
- Summary of Opportunity:
- Our Volunteer Advocates help us answer our 24-hour crisis hotline and accompany and support survivors at area hospitals, law enforcement agencies, and court proceedings.
Advocates must complete a 40-hour training that is held in the Spring, Summer, and Fall semesters.
Advocates complete a 3-step interview process: Initial Phone interview and then 2 in-person interviews.
Find more information at www.sarcbv.org/volunteer
or contact Caroline Adams, the Volunteer Coordinator at Cadams@sarcbv.org
- Issues Addressed in Opportunity:
- Civic / Community
- Crisis / Emergency
- Politics / Advocacy
- Women's Issues
- Training/Orientation Provided:
- Application/Interview Process:
- Parking Available On-Site:
- Location Accessible to People with Disabilities: