Opportunity: Applications being accepted for internships!
- Opportunity Name:
- Applications being accepted for internships!
- Summary of Opportunity:
- Each semester, APO offers 100-hour internships for class credit through Texas A&M. We would love to work with you to get those all-important service hours that look so good on a resume! Your work at APO can cover a wide array of interests and disciplines from marketing, communication/social media, to teen pregnancy, adoption, health, sociology/psych, and non-profit organizations.
- Issues Addressed in Opportunity:
- Children / Youth
- Civic / Community
- Education / Literacy
- Pregnancy / Prenatal / Postnatal
- Women's Issues
- Special Skills Needed/Preferred for Opportunity:
- We are looking for highly motivated students with strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to work independently and take charge of projects and assignments to bring to fruition. Strong organization skills are a definite plus.
- Training/Orientation Provided:
- Application/Interview Process:
- Parking Available On-Site:
- Location Accessible to People with Disabilities: