Opportunity: 40-Hour Literacy Program
- Opportunity Name:
- 40-Hour Literacy Program
- Summary of Opportunity:
- SPECIAL PILOT PROGRAM - PARTIALLY FUNDED BY THE DOLLAR GENERAL LITERACY FOUNDATION
Are you or someone you know interested in helping young students improve their reading skills? We need volunteers for a pilot literacy program funded in part by the Dollar General Literacy Foundation. Become part of this emerging program by completing the form at the link below and sharing it with others who may be interested. There are two sessions taking place between January 26-April 17, 2019. Register using the Google Form at the link below.
- Issues Addressed in Opportunity:
- Children / Youth
- Education / Literacy
- Special Skills Needed/Preferred for Opportunity:
- Group participation encouraged but not necessary. A 2-hour training provided.
- Training/Orientation Provided:
- Application/Interview Process:
- Parking Available On-Site:
- Location Accessible to People with Disabilities: